YOU WANT A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE, OUR GOAL IS TO HELP YOU SUSTAIN THAT LIFESTYLE!
Stop fighting through pain, fight for your goals!
We place an emphasis on putting the patient first. Taking the extra time to make sure every need is addressed. Many of our patients strive for a healthy lifestyle. Our purpose is to help them sustain the healthy and active lifestyle, so they may continue living and doing the things they love most. We work with many area gyms by keeping their members healthy. We want our patients to get the most out of their bodies, and prevent any symptoms from forcing them out of their active life.
What to expect
It can be intimidating seeing a healthcare provider for your painful symptoms. We want you to have a good idea prior to your appointment of what to expect with your treatment. At your first appointment, you can expect an hour long session that begins with a detailed history of your symptoms, identifying your goals of treatments, and any concerns you may have. We want our patient's to be very comfortable with their time with us. Our goal is not to see patients in acute pain. Our primary objective is to get patients to return to health, give them the tools they need to maintain their health, and be here to keep our patients on track to maintain and optimize their physical capacity for health.
Assessment - Diagnosis - treatment - education - preventative exercises
What makes us different?
Built To Move Chiropractic prides itself on being different than your typical chiropractor. It is our mission to get our patients better as fast as we can, and getting them back to living their lives the way they have always imagined.
TIME. We spend more time with our patients to ensure care of our patients are rendered efficiently and in a timely manner. We generally spend 30 minutes to 60 minutes depending on the appointment you select. The more time we spend, the less visits it takes to get our patients better, and more efficiently.
NO EXPENSIVE PACKAGES. We do NOT see the value in having our patients spend their life savings for hundreds of visits that are unnecessary. We are confident in our treatment plans, and will do whatever is necessary to get our patients to full health in as little amount of visits as possible.
FIND OUT WHY YOUR ARE HURTING.. At Built To Move, we make sure we find the root cause of your symptoms, address it, and make sure it does not come back. Many providers go to the area of complaint, help you fix it, but somehow manages to find its way back to you. We do our best to make sure when the symptoms are resolved, they stay resolved.
FREEDOM. By accepting insurance, we are under their guidelines. Insurances tend to dictate provider treatment plans based on the procedural codes, and skews the treatment plans based on what they want to reimburse or allow. This FREEDOM allows Dr. Liu to treat our patients to the best of his ability, without being LIMITED by what insurance companies will pay for.
COMPREHENSIVE TREATMENT. We understand the limitations in each technique, and each individual is different. Patients respond to various forms of treatment. Our treatments encompass the most recent studies and provide combination of chiropractic manipulation, rehabilitation/corrective exercise, and soft tissue therapies to ensure patient satisfaction.
EDUCATION. Many patients are intimidated or concerned with seeing chiropractors due to the popping or cracking of their joints. At Built To Move, we have various techniques to aid in restricted joints without the snap, crackle, and pop. Dr. Liu is very conscious of the concerns of his patients, and emphasizes patient comfort with each and every technique. Dr. Liu takes the time to EDUCATE his patients to allow them to better understand what is happening with their body.
What We Treat
Sharp Neck pain
Low Back Pain
Range of Motion Dysfunction
Poor Squat Technique
Low Back Sprain/Strain
Strain/Sprain of Hip Flexor
IT Band Syndrome
Sacroiliac (SI) joint Pain
Preventative Care for Osteoarthritis
Shoulder Soreness and Stiffness
Rotator Cuff Symptoms
Post-Surgical Shoulder Rehabilitation
Pain with Overhead activities
Shoulder Instability Rehab and Prehab
Little League Elbow
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Numbness and Tingling at Night
Wrist Stability with Olympic lifting
Numbness and Tingling
Biceps Sprain and Strain
IT Band Syndrome
Patella Tracking Disorder
Popliteus Pain (Behind the knee pain)
Instability with Squat
Instability with Olympic Lifts (Snatch, Overhead Squat, etc.)
Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
We Value Your Health
Built To Move Chiropractic and Sports Rehabilitation does not accept insurance. The health and well being of our patients is our highest priority, and we believe it is too valuable to be left to a corporation or company to decide the treatment plans and dictate the well being of our patients. We are able to maintain 100% focus on our patients, rather than spending time on the phone with carriers fighting for you to get reimbursed.
We gladly offer super bills to our patients, for them to submit to their insurance companies. We also accept: Health Savings Accounts, Flex Spending Accounts. If you invest money in those accounts for your health, no better place to use it!
- What is a super bill?
- It is an itemized form with information our patient's insurance companies requires from the providers to create a healthcare claim for our patients. This form includes the necessary procedure and diagnosis codes insurance companies use for billing purposes. It also includes proof of payment on our patients end, demonstrating payment has been rendered at the time of treatment, so the insurance company is informed that reimbursement goes to the patient, and NOT the clinic.
- Will the insurance company reimburse the full amount?
- The reimbursement is dictated by our patient's insurance company. Reimbursement varies by insurance company. From our experiences, some have reimbursed very well, some have declined reimbursement to our patients (extremely frustrating).
- Why offer super bills?
- We understand everything costs money these days. Your health is our biggest priority, and we want to find options on making healthcare more affordable to our patients. This is the best method we found, that allows us to focus on your symptoms, without having a third party group or corporation dictate our treatment methods.
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE PAY CLINICS
Treatments plans will be designed for the patients with the objective to get them to full functional capacity, as soon as possible. We are not basing treatment plans on reimbursement schedules by patient insurance companies with the intention of receiving higher reimbursement. This allows us the freedom to do what is needed, without limitations to get our patients back to health faster.
You will NOT get unexpected bills in the mail from our clinic, or your insurance company stating your claim has been denied.
- There are no hidden fees, what you see is what you pay at the time of service, so you do NOT have to worry about getting a bill in the mail.
- We do not use PT/Massage benefits that are incredibly valuable for post surgical recovery. We understand the importance of having limited visits, and we do not want to use visits that insurance companies would require us to use.
- You will NOT need to get authorizations from Primary Care Providers, and go through various processes to get the care you need to meet your functional goals.
Adult Fee Schedule
Initial Evaluation and Treatment
- 60 minutes
- All Treatment Techniques and modalities included in treatment session. Consists of Assessment, Diagnosis, Education, Treatment, and Rehab Exercises.
- 30 minutes
- Emphasizes the areas of chief complaint. This Treatment is recommended for patients limited to 1-2 symptomatic regions. This ensures enough time to provide treatment properly and in a timely manner.
- 60 minutes
- Geared towards patients with multiple regions of complaint, preventive care consisting more preventative/corrective exercises that require more individualized time with the patient.
- Patients with acute symptoms that are severely affecting their activities of daily living and loss of functional capacity, and requires more individualized time to management pain.
Student Fee Schedule
INITIAL EVALUATION AND TREATMENT
- 60 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 60 minutes
** Description of Student Evaluations, and Treatments are similar to adult treatments at a reduced rate.**
LIVE. RECOVER. REPEAT
Location: 711 N Helena st ste c, spokane, wa 99202 (Crossfit duratus building)
Call (509) 389–9769, or book online with Square. Don't see a time that fits in your busy schedule? Call, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work with a time that suits your busy schedule!!
** For New Patients, please select Initial Evaluation and Treatment option. Looking forward to building a strong and lasting relationship to help you do the things you want to!