A comprehensive approach to healthcare, backed by evidence based research and technique to help our patients achieve their goals.
Stop fighting through pain, fight for your goals!
A comprehensive, patient centered approach of treatment, that includes various evidence based techniques that get our patients moving well, and pain free as quick as possible. At Built To Move Chiropractic and Sports Rehabilitation, we uphold the highest quality of care, and ensure our patient's concerns, are the highest priority. We want our patients to feel comfortable with their treatment, and have all questions and concerns accounted for with every visit.
What to expect
It can be intimidating seeing a healthcare provider for your painful symptoms. We want you to have a good idea prior to your appointment of what to expect with your treatment. At your first appointment, you can expect an hour long session that begins with a detailed history of your symptoms, identifying your goals of treatments, and any concerns you may have. We want our patient's to be very comfortable with their time with us. Our goal is not to see patients in acute pain. Our primary objective is to get patients to return to health, give them the tools they need to maintain their health, and be here to keep our patients on track to maintain and optimize their physical capacity for health.
Assessment - Diagnosis - treatment - education - preventative exercises
What makes us different?
Built To Move Chiropractic prides itself on being different than your typical chiropractor. It is our mission to get our patients better as fast as we can, and getting them back to living their lives the way they have always imagined.
We spend more time with our patients to ensure care of our patients are rendered efficiently and in a timely manner. We generally spend 30 minutes to 60 minutes depending on the appointment you select. The more time we spend, the less visits it takes to get our patients better, and more efficiently.
NO EXPENSIVE PACKAGES. We do NOT see the value in having our patients spend their life savings for hundreds of visits that are unnecessary. We are confident in our treatment plans, and will do whatever is necessary to get our patients to full health in as little amount of visits as possible.
DON"T CHASE THE PAIN. At Built To Move, we make sure we find the root cause of your symptoms, fix it, and make sure it does not come back. Many providers go to the area of complaint, help you fix it, but somehow manages to find its way back to you. We do our best to make sure when the symptoms are resolved, they stay resolved.
NO INSURANCE. By accepting insurance, we are under their guidelines. Insurances tend to dictate provider treatment plans based on the procedural codes, and skews the treatment plans based on what they want to reimburse or allow.
COMPREHENSIVE EVIDENCE BASED TREATMENT. We understand the limitations in each technique, and each individual is different. Patients respond to various forms of treatment. Our treatments encompass the most recent studies and provide combination of chiropractic manipulation, rehabilitation/corrective exercise, and soft tissue therapies to ensure patient satisfaction.
DON"T HAVE TO CRACK YOU!!! Many patients are intimidated or concerned with seeing chiropractors due to the cavitations of their joints. At Built To Move, we have various techniques to aid in restricted joints without the snap, crackle, and pop. Dr. Liu is very conscious of the concerns of his patients, and emphasizes patient comfort with each and every technique.
Phases of Care
Acute/Chronic Pain State
The patient is in either acute pain, or has been dealing with chronic dysfunction/pain and has had little success in improving their symptoms. Generally, range of motion is limited, pain is affecting their daily living, and is not in a comfortable state.
In this phase of care, the patient can expect a treatment plan catered to the individual, with the primary focus on returning the patient to a fully functional state. Treatment plans will vary on frequency and duration based on the severity of symptoms, with the goal in mind to get the patient better, as fast as possible.
Do not be surprised with longer treatment plans if the pain has been chronic, we are not miracle workers, and generally, the longer the patient has been in a dysfunctional state, more time is required to improve their condition.
Once the initial treatment plan is rendered, the patient has returned to full, or near a normal state of function prior to initial acute/chronic pain stage. The goals of the initial treatment plan have been met, and the patient is now slowly extending treatments out, and is expected to continue self-care exercises as prescribed throughout previous treatment. Goal for the patient following initial treatment phase is to recognize when their body is not right, and to catch the symptoms prior to flare ups. Flare ups can force the patient to take a few steps back in their progression, and sometime place them in a worse state, prior to initial treatment phase. It is important to extend out visits to let the patient respond to external stimulus (daily living, exercise, yard work, etc) with longer periods between treatments, to allow the body to adapt to various stimulus.
Optimal Function/Preventative Phase
The patient does not have any symptoms from the initial phase of care, and has responded well to the trial of lengthened time between visits. In this phase, the patient is on an as needed visit, but is recommended to maintain a wellness schedule that is up to the patient. The patient is expected to be very body aware in this state, and will be able to tell when they are not 100%, and should be able to catch the symptoms prior to any regressive state.
The goals of the patient have been met in this stage, and treatment from this phase on include: Injury prevention, Range of Motion expansion, Maintain/Improve stability of joints during strenuous activities, Increase flexibility and mobility.
Example: CrossFitters who work out 4-5x/week are recommended to be seen once every 2-3 weeks to maintain their body for the strenuous work placed on them. Elite athletes are recommended once every 1-2 weeks for the amount of stress placed on them during competitions.
Injuries commonly seen
- Neck spasms
- Sharp Neck pain
- Disc Herniation
- Facet Syndrome
- Stingers (Football)
- Postural Syndrome
- Low Back Pain
- Disc Herniation
- Facet Syndrome
- Range of Motion Dysfunction
- Poor Squat Technique
- Low Back Sprain/Strain
- Hip Impingement
- Strain/Sprain of Hip Flexor
- IT Band Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint Pain
- Hip Bursitis
- Preventative Care for Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Soreness and Stiffness
- Impingement Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Symptoms
- Post-Surgical Shoulder Rehabilitation
- Frozen Shoulder
- Postural Syndrome
- Pain with Overhead activities
- Radicular Pain
- Shoulder Instability Rehab and Prehab
- Golfer's Elbow
- Tennis Elbow
- Little League Elbow
- Elbow Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Numbness and Tingling at Night
- Wrist Stability with Olympic lifting
- Wrist Sprain/Strain
- Numbness and Tingling
- Biceps Sprain and Strain
- Post-Surgical Rehab/Prehab
- IT Band Syndrome
- Patella Tracking Disorder
- Knee Instability
- Popliteus Pain (Behind the knee pain)
- Meniscus Rehab/Prehab
- Instability with Squat
- Plantar Fascitis
- Instability with Olympic Lifts (Snatch, Overhead Squat, etc.)
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
We Value Your Health
Built To Move Chiropractic and Sports Rehabilitation does not accept insurance. The health and well being of our patients is our highest priority, and we believe it is too valuable to be left to a corporation or company to decide the treatment plans and dictate the well being of our patients. We are able to maintain 100% focus on our patients, rather than spending time on the phone with carriers fighting for you to get reimbursed.
We gladly offer super bills to our patients, for them to submit to their insurance companies. We also accept: Health Savings Accounts, Flex Spending Accounts. If you invest money in those accounts for your health, no better place to use it!
- What is a super bill?
- It is an itemized form with information our patient's insurance companies requires from the providers to create a healthcare claim for our patients. This form includes the necessary procedure and diagnosis codes insurance companies use for billing purposes. It also includes proof of payment on our patients end, demonstrating payment has been rendered at the time of treatment, so the insurance company is informed that reimbursement goes to the patient, and NOT the clinic.
- Will the insurance company reimburse the full amount?
- The reimbursement is dictated by our patient's insurance company. Reimbursement varies by insurance company. From our experiences, some have reimbursed very well, some have declined reimbursement to our patients (extremely frustrating).
- Why offer super bills?
- We understand everything costs money these days. Your health is our biggest priority, and we want to find options on making healthcare more affordable to our patients. This is the best method we found, that allows us to focus on your symptoms, without having a third party group or corporation dictate our treatment methods.
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE PAY CLINICS
Treatments plans will be designed for the patients with the objective to get them to full functional capacity, as soon as possible. We are not basing treatment plans on reimbursement schedules by patient insurance companies with the intention of receiving higher reimbursement. This allows us the freedom to do what is needed, without limitations to get our patients back to health faster.
You will NOT get unexpected bills in the mail from our clinic, or your insurance company stating your claim has been denied.
- There are no hidden fees, what you see is what you pay at the time of service, so you do NOT have to worry about getting a bill in the mail.
- We do not use PT/Massage benefits that are incredibly valuable for post surgical recovery. We understand the importance of having limited visits, and we do not want to use visits that insurance companies would require us to use.
- You will NOT need to get authorizations from Primary Care Providers, and go through various processes to get the care you need to meet your functional goals.
Adult Fee Schedule
Initial Evaluation and Treatment
- 60 minutes
- All Treatment Techniques and modalities included in treatment session. Consists of Assessment, Diagnosis, Education, Treatment, and Rehab Exercises.
- 30 minutes
- Emphasizes the areas of chief complaint. This Treatment is recommended for patients limited to 1-2 symptomatic regions. This ensures enough time to provide treatment properly and in a timely manner.
- 60 minutes
- Geared towards patients with multiple regions of complaint, preventive care consisting more preventative/corrective exercises that require more individualized time with the patient.
- Patients with acute symptoms that are severely affecting their activities of daily living and loss of functional capacity, and requires more individualized time to management pain.
Student Fee Schedule
INITIAL EVALUATION AND TREATMENT
- 60 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 60 minutes
** Description of Student Evaluations, and Treatments are similar to adult treatments at a reduced rate.**
start being the best you Today
Location: 711 N Helena st ste c, spokane, wa 99202 (Crossfit duratus building)
Call (509) 389–9769, or book online with Square. Don't see a time that fits in your busy schedule? Call, or email email@example.com, and we will work with a time that suits your busy schedule!!
** For New Patients, please select Initial Evaluation and Treatment option. Looking forward to building a strong and lasting relationship to help you do the things you want to!